– Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
– Prepare monthly statements accounts send each of our customers and suppliers.
– Follow-up to the collection of the institution due from customers and extract a statement balances accumulated customers and stalled for repayment.
– Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
– Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
– Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
– Preparing suppliers withholding tax and vat.
– Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
– Knowledge of accounting software applications.
– Proof of financial operations in the company’s books.
– Record all sales and purchases according to the official bills.
– Prepare monthly reports.
– Revenue collection under the financial receipts and deposited in the bank.
– Daily conformity with the Fund’s account and with different accounts.
– Good knowledge: – sap program.
– Good knowledge: – Cash box and bank reconciliations
- and other accounting documents. - Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff
- payroll entries