Math Teacher, 19 years of experience in teaching mathematics in Arabic and English in the official language schools and International school:
• The American Gulf Bilingual school, Kuwait.
• Al-Salam International School, Sultanate of Oman.
• Al-Elm Al-Nafi School of Languages, Makah – KSA.
• Al-Ahram International School, Cairo.
Educational specialist was working and learning two years in the United States and two years in the American University in Cairo. Teaching all mathematics curriculums (SAT 1&2 and IGCSE ), for all stages and grades.
Mahmoud Sayed Mahmoud Abouzaid
Goodwill Ambassador of Arkansas to rest of the US states and other countries
Mobil: (+2) 01155536076 (+966) 0583179011 Wats: 00966583179011
Address: Egypt- Giza – AL Haram. E-mail: [email protected]
Education & Certificates
University of Arkansas.
Spring Language Center
Diploma of English Language Studies
Master of Education
Special Diploma of Education
Ain Shams university
Bachelor of Science and Education
Awarded the decoration of the Great Sail, the highest decoration of state of Arkansas, to serve as Goodwill Ambassador to the rest of the American states and other countries.
- 2005. * Collaborative Learning Skills Courses
- Ain-Shams University
- Al- Elm Al-Nafee International School
- Al-Salam International School
- April 2013. * Mastering of use Multimedia in marketing educational programs
- Cairo university
- Cairo University and AUC. * Distance Learning Course
- data analysis and creative thinker. Work skills: Excellent time management
- design of electronic tests. Training courses * Successfully completed an Intensive program of English studies on 16th July 2005 at International Language Centre
- Development of English Language Teaching Center
- Distance Learning Center
- Electronic Testing Design
- Feb.2003. * Computer skills: windows
- June 2009. * Successfully completed course of teaching mathematics by English
- Language center
- management affairs
- many strategies
- Ministry of education
- organizational skills
- power point
- Sep. 2003 * PRI-TOEFL and TOEFL courses
- September 2016. * Workshop on basic research methodology
- September 2017. • * Classroom Management Skills Courses
- several teaching method
- Skills Language skills: English: Fluent in speaking
- Social research center
- Test Building
- the American university in Cairo
- Time management
- U.S.A. * The Leadership and Collective Skills Course
- University of Arkansas
- word and Excel. Perfect in the usage of data in the classroom. Research skills: Excellent scientific research
- word and power point
- work under pressure and oriented employee. Teaching skills: Class management
- writing and understanding. (TOEFL score: 605- july 2017 ) Arabic: native language French: Fair Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office application