Mazaya is looking for an a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our offline & online marketing campaigns across all channels.
And Enhance our brand awareness.
– Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
– Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
– Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
– Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
– Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
– Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
– Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
– Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
– Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
– Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
– Improve the design, UX, traffic, and content of the website
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
– proficient at researching the market to identify current trends and analyze other companies’ marketing campaigns and understand what is successful about those campaigns
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
– 6 to 10 years of experience in both Offline & Online Marketing
– Retail Marketing background is a Must
– Fluency in English in both written & spoken
– Proficiency in MS Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point)
– Strong project management and communication skills.
– Outstanding Leadership skills