ننشر اعلان السفارة البريطانية بالقاهرة وحاجتها لشغل عدد من الوظائف الشاغرة والمتاحة وذلك وفقا للاعلان المنشور على الصفحة الرسمية للسفارة البريطانية بالقاهرة على موقع التواصل الاجتماعى وعلى الموقع الالكترونى التابع للسفارة على ان يتم التقديم لتلك الوظائف الكترونى حتى 10 / 4 / 2016 .
– ان يكون المتقدم لتلك الوظائف يمتلك خبرة لاتقل عن 3 سنوات فى مجال التخصص والعمل المطلوب
– ان يكون المتقدم يمتلك المرونة والعمل بشكل فعال
– ان يكون المتقدم على قدر كبير من اجادة اللغة العربية واللغة الانجليزية تحدثاُ وكتابة
– ان يكون المتقدم لتلك الوظائف يجيد التعامل مع الحاسب الالى ” office ”
الراتب وعدد ساعات العمل :
– توفير راتب 7143 جنية شهرياً
– العمل لمدة 6 ساعات بشكل يومى
على الراغبين فى التقديم لوظائف السفارة البريطانية بالقاهرة ان يقوم بالتقديم الالكترونى من خلال الموقع الرسمى للسفارة البريطانية بالقاهرة من خلال الرابط التالى :
Join Our Team, apply NOW !
Job Vacancy Title: Accommodation Officer
Grade: A2 (L)
Contract: Fulltime, Permanent
The British Embassy in Cairo is seeking to recruit an Accommodation Officer. This is a challenging role for a resourceful candidate reporting to the Corporate Services Manager. It requires the ability to multitask, excellent organisational skills, a strong customer focus and the ability to work as an integral part of a high performing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Locating suitable residential accommodation for UK based members of staff.
• Ensuring properties are furnished in accordance with UK health and safety standards.
• Relationship management with Landlords and contractors related to accommodation needs.
• Management of Embassy property portfolio.
• Maintenance of the Embassy property database, including Residence antiques and the Government Art Collection.
• Management of Embassy furniture and furnishings in accordance with health and safety standards.
• Establishment of accurate and comprehensive inventories for all units of residential accommodation.
• Maintaining accurate and complete furniture stores database of inventories.
• Organising furniture sales to dispose of surplus furniture.
• Liaising with officers and their families for timely repairs and replacement of furniture where necessary.
• Liaising with Technical Works Co-ordinator to ensure the needs of UK based families are being met in a timely and efficient manner.
• Manage a team of cleaners/Porters
• Managing external contractors.
The successful Candidate will have:
• At least 3 years of experience- preferably in a similar position.
• Previous experience of managing people
• Ability to work flexibly – both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work effectively without constant supervision, with a positive and proactive attitude
• Ability to communicate in English and Arabic to a high standard both orally and written
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, organization skills, taking initiatives and delivering results.
• Good negotiating skills
• Good customer focus and team working skills.
• Computer skills (including Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, etc
• Making Effective Decisions – Effectiveness in this area is about being objective; using sound judgment, evidence and knowledge to provide accurate, expert and professional advice. It means showing clarity of thought, setting priorities, analysing and using evidence to evaluate options before arriving at well-reasoned justifiable decisions.
• Delivering at Pace- Effectiveness in this area means focusing on delivering timely performance with energy and taking responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes. It’s about working to agreed goals and activities and dealing with challenges in a responsive and constructive way.
• Leading & Communicating – Seeing the big picture is about having an in-depth understanding and knowledge of how your role fits with and supports organisational objectives and the wider public needs. For all staff, it is about focusing your contribution on the activities which will meet Civil Service goals and deliver the greatest value.
• Changing & Improving- People who are effective in this area are responsive, innovative and seek out opportunities to create effective change. It’s about being open to change, suggesting ideas for improvements to the way things are done, and working in ‘smarter’, more focused ways.
The position is A2 (L) and the Monthly Gross Salary is LE 7,143 subject to insurance and tax as per the usual regulations based on a 36 hours per week.
We offer a competitive package including medical benefits, performance related bonus, recreational facilities, opportunities for job related training & development, etc
The successful candidate will be expected to start as soon as possible, subject to obtaining the appropriate security clearance.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward the following documents to: [email protected] no later than 10 April 2016.
a) A covering letter stating why they have the necessary skills to perform well in the position.
b) A typed CV of no more than three pages.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive only those shortlisted for assessment will be contacted.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo security vetting procedures. Any offer of employment will be subject to the candidate achieving suitable clearances.
The British Embassy in Cairo is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference. Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy are subject to Terms and Conditions of service according to local Egyptian employment law
نص الاعلان من خلال الصفحة الرسمية للسفارة على فيس بوك :